And it’s bigger than just a building, or a group of people that meets on the weekend. When you give, you become part of what God is doing in the lives of those who attend CCCov: saved and baptized, trained, discipled, and cared for. You also become a part of how God is moving in Clay Center, the community and beyond. All in a BIG WAY.
Each and every financial gift is so important to what God is doing in and through CCCov, that we want to make giving easy and convenient for you. Check out all the ways you can give to CCCov:
Simply place cash or checks in the offering basket as it passes during a Worship Service.
MAIL or DROP-OFF.
Mail your donation to Clay Center Covenant Church, 1330 15th Street, Clay Center, KS 67432. You can also bring it by the church office (M-F, 9a-3p) during the week.
Online giving allows for a specific dollar amount to be deducted automatically from a checking or savings account. You can set up online giving either as a one-time donation or a recurring gift. Online giving is not only easy, it’s also safe and secure.
- One-time or Recurring Gift by logging into MyCCCov:
- If you have a MyCCCov account, click here to login. The “Give” option is in the menu bar on the left side of the screen. Click on the graphic to the right for detailed instructions.
- If you do not have a MyCCCov account, you can create one by completing the request for login access.
- One-time Gift (No Login):
- To make a one-time gift without creating a MyCCCov account, click here.
- Please know that if you do not create a MyCCCov account, you will be unable to modify your account, track your giving, and print out your giving statement. You will still receive a giving statement at the end of the year for donations greater than $200 (for total year.)
Why should I give online?
- It’s a Step of Faith…deciding in advance to give faithfully.
- It’s Easy. You will find CCCov’s online giving system comfortable, familiar and very easy to use. Regardless of age or computer knowledge, this system is user-friendly.
- It’s Convenient. Simplify your monthly tithe and other contributions by setting up an account to automatically withdraw your contributions each month from your checking account, savings account, or debit card*. You can modify your account, track your giving, and print out your giving statement anytime you wish.
- It’s Secure. As soon as you click the link below you enter a secure, fire-wall protected server that is not available to the public. From there, your gift is electronically transferred directly to CCCov’s bank account and the information about your transfer is sent directly to CCCov’s internal records.
What is MyCCCov?
MyCCCov provides a private, safe and personal place for you to stay connected at CCCov: find out what’s going on, stay up-to-date on what ministry events you and your family are involved in, register for events and activities, securely give online and update your contact information. Learn more about MyCCCov.
*Credit cards may also be used; however, we NEVER advise anyone to go into debt in order to give.